- Dreamcatcher is not part of any resort or compound of villas.
- Occupying a 1.4 acre plot comprising landscaped gardens and natural Anguillan foliage.
- Offers privacy and guests do not share facilities with any other villa.
- Overlooking and minutes from the whites sands and clear blue waters of Shoal Bay East (2 minute drive, 5 minute walk).
- Long sandy beach excellent for walking, swimming and snorkeling – great for children.
- Infinity pool (heated at extra cost).
- Jetted tub (run off pool heating).
Staff and Service
- Local property manager who will:
... organise arrival “meet and greet” travel arrangements upon request,
... manage routine and adhoc housekeeping and maintenance,
... arrange car rental upon request,
... arrange private chef on request.
- Housekeeping 6 days per week (not Sundays or public holidays).
- Pool and maintenance services.
Living and Dining Areas
- Comfortably seating 8 offering spacious living and dining areas both inside and out.
- Interior open-plan living room, dining room and kitchen.
- Gel fireplace in living room providing but no heat.
- Covered veranda lounge chairs and dining.
- Sundeck with chaise lounges .
- Hammock in shade under palm trees.
- Fully-equipped air-conditioned gourmet kitchen with:
... central breakfast bar,
... 6 ring hob and Viking grill,
... double oven,
... warming drawer,
... large American fridge,
... ice maker,
... wine refrigerator ,
... twin dishwashers,
... filter coffee maker,
- Large upright freezer.
- Laundry facilities - guests are encouraged to respect the environment avoid excessive water and power consumption.
- Housekeeper laundry service available upon request (at additional cost).
- Two air-conditioned bedrooms (kings) with panoramic view of Caribbean, each with private ensuite bathrooms and TVs
- Two air-conditioned bedrooms (queen and twin) with shared bathroom.
- Ample storage (closets and bathroom vanity units).
- Hair dryers.
- Wireless internet .
- Cable TV.
- 4 flat screen TVs , 2 with DVDs.
- Sonos zoned music system throughout the villa and on veranda.
- Complimentary use of landline for local Anguilla ‘phone calls.
- Beach towels.
- Beach chairs.
Leisure and Sport Activities
The following are available locally, details of which can be obtained from our property manager:
... car rental,
... swimming and snorkeling,
... beach walking and shelling,
... boat trips to nearby island cays (Prickly Pear Cay),
... scuba diving (and lessons),
... pier fishing,
... deep sea fishing,
... kite surfing,
... yacht and motor cruiser charter,
... fine and casual dining,
... live music,
... spa treatments,
... gym and/or personal trainer,
... horseback riding,
... bird watching,
... trips to nearby St Maarten and St Barts